Donation Rules for Our Sales
Your donations are most appreciated. We ask that you closely comply with these rules:
- We gladly accept donations of art, furniture (by appointment), estate items, jewelry, house wares, books, clothing, toys, linens and electronics*.
- Donations, must be clean, working and in very good condition. Clothing must be in season for the coming sale, (i.e. we are currently accepting spring and summer clothing only).
- Kindly place all donations behind the partition on our Office Building Porch at 1 Heathcote Rd., Scarsdale between mid-August through the end of October, & mid-February through the end of April.
- We do NOT accept dated technology,* skis, children’s car seats, videotapes, textbooks, magazines or encyclopedias.
- Furniture is NOT accepted on the porch. Please contact contact John at firstname.lastname@example.org. Jewelry is accepted in the church office year-round.
- Pick up your signed tax receipt in the box on the left side railing of the Office Building Porch, after dropping off your donation. Call the office at 723-2111, extension 204, or e-mail us.
Church volunteers and staff have had to spend a lot of time dealing with unwanted donations, and we very much appreciate your help in complying with these donation rules.
Technology donation rules:
Televisions: LED, LCD, or plasma flat screen only.
Fax machines or copiers: NOT accepted.
Computers: Windows-based systems must be Windows 8 or 10. Mac computers must be flat-screen iMacs, Mac Pros, Mac Minis, Macbooks or Macbook Pros only.
Monitors: LED, LCD, or plasma flat panel only.
Printers: Laser printers in working condition. New ink jet printers only.
Scanners: USB scanners only.