Interested in Visiting?
Here is some information you might find helpful:
• We are an Open and Affirming congregation, warmly welcoming all of God’s children to worship with us.
• Our worship service begins at 10:00am each Sunday and lasts approximately one hour.
• Please click here to learn more about our beliefs.
• You will find greeters at the door to welcome you to Scarsdale Congregational Church when you arrive.
• We love children! Children as young as age 3 up through 7th grade generally stay for the first 15 minutes of worship, then they go as a group to Church School.
• Infants and very young children who are restless during the service can go to the Archibald Room below the sanctuary with their parents. There is a simulcast of the service for parents, and toys for the children.
• Please sign a Welcome Card, found in the pews. We would love to have your contact information to add you to the mailing list for our weekly e-news and quarterly Bulletin.
• Visitors who feel comfortable doing so are encouraged to introduce themselves to those sitting next to them during the "Passing of the Peace" time of the service and/or to the Minister or other congregants on the way out of worship.
• We would like to get to know you better! We hope you will join us for Coffee Hour right after worship for refreshments and socializing. Coffee Hour is held in Dyckman Hall in the Parish House. In warmer weather, it is often set up outside on our lovely campus.
• You do not have to be a member to join any church activities.
• Dress comfortably. You will find some people in their “Sunday best” and others in more casual attire.
• We are conveniently located in central Westchester Country at One Heathcote Rd in Scarsdale, New York at the intersection of White Plains Post Road and Heathcote Road. Click here for directions.
• Large print orders of worship are available.